Booking and Cancellation
Please be aware due to Covid-19 and in line with Hospitality and Government Guidelines we have made the following changes.
These are in place for Customer and Staff safety.
1. Please do not come to the restaurant if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 and wear a face mask on arrival and whilst not seated at your table.
2. For the MOMENT we accepting bookings for a maximum of 8
3. Please try to arrive as promptly as possible as we are staggering arrival times for social Distancing.
4. We are sorry but we cannot take any personal effects (Coats, Umbrellas, Bags), you must keep these with you, so we advise to bring as little as possible with you.
5. We will contact details from each person for track and trace or you can scan nhs qr code. These are kept for the required 21 days and then destroyed.
6. Please for the safety of everyone Respect Social Distancing whilst in the restaurant and Gardens.
7. We will be Taking Temperature Checks from all our staff at the beginning of Each Shift. And all staff are taking regular lateral flow tests.
The above are subject to change in line with any change in government guidelines.
- A credit card number is required when making a booking and a deposit will be charged at the discretion of the management.
- The time you book is the time you should arrive at the restaurant.
- Should a cancellation be made and the table is not re-booked, a £20.00 per head charge will be applied to your credit card. This policy comes into effect from the time of booking, so the more notice we receive, the easier it will be for us to re-book the table.
It is generally easier to re-book a table with a least one week’s notice.
- If you fail to turn up, a charge of £52.50 per person will be charged against the credit card given at time of booking.
- By making a booking with us you agree to these conditions and charges.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking where no credit card details are given.
- We do not like to charge people for cancellations, so please give us plenty of notice if you should need to cancel your booking as we are usually able to re-book the tables.
PLEASE NOTE THE BEST TIME TO CALL US IS WEDNESDAY TO SATURDAY FROM 10AM-2PM AND THEN WEDNESDAY to SATURDAY EVENING FROM 7PM.