Booking and Cancellation
1. Booking times are the time you should arrive at the restaurant
2. Maximum table size is 10 people
3. Please try to arrive as promptly as possible as we are stagger bookings for the kitchen
- A credit card number is required when making a booking and a deposit will be charged at the discretion of the management.
- The time you book is the time you should arrive at the restaurant.
- Should a cancellation be made and the table is not re-booked, a £20.00 per head charge will be applied to your credit card. This policy comes into effect from the time of booking, so the more notice we receive, the easier it will be for us to re-book the table.
Deposits are only deducted per person so reducing numbers result in loss of deposit
- If number reduction in number of persons attending is not notified 48 hours prior to booking the full charge may apply of £57.50
- Changing the date is classified as a cancellation if the table is not re booked
- If you fail to turn up, a charge of £57. 50 per person will be charged against the credit card given at time of booking.
- By making a booking with us you agree to these conditions and charges.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking where no credit card details are given.
- We do not like to charge people for cancellations, so please give us plenty of notice if you should need to cancel your booking as we are usually able to re-book the tables.
PLEASE NOTE THE BEST TIME TO CALL US IS WEDNESDAY TO SATURDAY FROM 10AM-2PM AND THEN WEDNESDAY to SATURDAY EVENING FROM 7PM.